1. Don’t drink coffee, coke or green tea after 4pm. It contains caffeine that will interfere with your sleeping.
2. Don’t smoke.
3. Don’t stay up late. You need 8 hours sleep daily to function optimally during the day.
4. Don’t take daytime naps. You need to sleep when it is dark outside.
5. Don’t eat too much sugar, salt, flour, milk or artificial sweeteners.
6. Don’t eat dead food like bread, pasta or processed foods and drinks.
7. Don’t stress too much. Take time to relax and minimize stress by being prepared and organized.
8. Don’t resent, hate or walk around with negative feelings. It is energy-draining.
9. Don’t sleep with your cell phone next to your bed. Switch it off and put it away at bedtime.
10. Don’t eat late at night.
11. Don’t read your e-mails in bed.
12. Avoid negative people.
1. Do take probiotics.
2. Do sit in the sun for 10 minutes every day. You need the vitamin D.
3. Eat food that is full of anti-oxidants, enzymes, vitamins and minerals. Yes, you’ve guessed it – raw fruits and vegetables.
4. Take magnesium, calcium and zinc supplements and eat foods that contain these as well.
5. Do drink 8 glasses of water a day.
6. Do eat enough food that contains fibre.
7. Do exercise daily, even if it is just for 30 minutes.
8. Do forgive, forget and let go.
9. Do accept yourself and treat yourself well.
10. Do take a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar daily. It must be apple cider vinegar containing “mother”. It looks murky when shaken.
11. Do take a hot shower before bedtime.
12. Do start a hobby in which you can lose yourself.
The energy of the mind is the essence of life. – Aristotle