Attract positive things in your life by taking out the negative trash. Don’t poison yourself with negativity, rather empower yourself with a bright and positive attitude. You will look and feel better.
Here are 5 suggestions to point you in the right direction.
1. Write down all the negative feelings you have, write down your negative thoughts, your fears and your hates. Get it out of your system and let it go. Throw the paper in the trash and never look back.
2. Take a minute and think of everything you have that you can be thankful for. Be grateful and mean it. Gratitude is the short cut to happiness. Start each day with a thought of gratitude.
3. Practice loving more every day. Be kind to a stranger, tell your kids, family and friends that you love them. One can overcome the forces of negative emotions, like anger and hatred, by cultivating their counterforces, like love and compassion.
4. Forgive people who have hurt you. Forgiveness is very important to help you heal from within.
5. Be aware of negative words and selfish actions. Never say “I hate”, or “I will never”. Rather choose a positive option to describe something like “I love” and “I will always”.
Nobody can open your dark prison and take all the negative things out of there, but you can. Do it today and you will shine as bright as a star. You will immediately feel more positive which in turn attracts more positivity and love. Happy people attract more happy people. Start a good circle today.
“Treat negative emotions like negative people. Acknowledge their presence and make whatever changes are required to remove them from your life.”